• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquatic Experience

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The wife and I will be there around midnight Friday night so we can be ready Saturday for the event. LOL
Family wedding Friday evening and then will attempt the late night drive.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
How is the show?? I was hoping to pick up a group of synodontis multipunctatus. Sad I missed out. Had to work:(

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I thought it was great. It is not your typical show that we are used to. It is more of a trade show with hobbyists added in.
Lost of major and small companies. Some fish for sale. More shrimp for sale then I have ever seen before.
We went to one talk. Most of them were geared towards stores but not all.

Becca

Members
Yes, next year's will be at the same place.
Yippeeeee!!!!

Maybe I can start buttering the hubby up for it now, although, if it's the same dates I'm in trouble... My oldest kid's birthday is the 20th of October and will be over that weekend next year, too.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks for the great pics Pat! Really gives you a good look into the displays. Looks like there was a lot to see there, some really nice looking tanks, tons of different vendors for new ideas, and even some fish for sale. I'll have to try and make it next year, October is crazy busy, but if I put it on the calendar early enough I should be able to make it happen.