• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

11/18/2017 Weekly Update for CAS

Jay

CCA Members
The Web Site has been Updated

As of 11/18/2017:

See Web Site at https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/

Prices are on site.

Males and specials from this week's count only.

Additional fish are on the website.

Aulonocara Peacocks:

Aulonocara sp. "Rubescens" (Ruby Red) (Reuben Red): Three 3inch Males.

Aulonocara sp. "German Red": Four 3 inch Males, Six 2.5 inch Males.

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Chiwindi" (Blue Neon): Five 2.5 inch Males.

Aulonocara maylandi (Sulfur Head Peacock) (Rare): One 2.5 inch Male.

Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Blue (Rare): Five 3” Males, Three 2.5 inch Males.

Aulonocara baenschi Nhkomo Reef (Benga) (Sunshine): One 3.5 inch Male, Three 3 inch Males, One 2.5 inch Male.

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Hasbaenschi" (Red Shoulders): Two 3.5 inch Males, Three 3 inch Males, One 3 inch Trio, One group of One 3 inch Male + Four 2.5 inch Females, One Group of One 2.5 inch Male + Four 2.5 inch Females (All are up to 50% Off)

Mbuna:

Cynotilapia zebroides "Cobue" (Orange Top) Rare: One 2.5 inch Male, One 2 inch Trio, Two Groups of One 2 inch male + Five 2 inch Females

Labidochromis sp. "Mbamba" (Yellow Top Mbamba) (Yellow Fin Mbamba): Two 2.5 inch Males, Two Groups of One 2 inch Male plus Five 2 inch Females.

Other News:

CAS will be closed on Sunday, November 19, 2017, until Monday, November 27 for the Thanksgiving Holiday. No website update counts will be done during that time, but, I will be accepting Special orders, during that week.

The full special order list is on https://www.facebook.com/Cichlids-Are-Special-264096270296670/ I am still working on the Special Order list using a new format on the website. When it is complete, the fish will be listed in alphabetical order and not in groups like Peacocks, Haps, Mbuna, etc. This format was required in order to get the entire list (often up to 150 different fish) onto the website. Please bar with me as I finish posting the list in its new format.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Jay

Cichlids Are Special