• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lights

olzkool

Members
Trying to recoup some fish money

(2) brand new super bright 48" led lights. Completely programmable has white, blue, red, green lights. Comes with remote. Still in box, never used. $50 each

(1) t5 ho quad 72" light with 4 60" bulbs.
works great. Super bright. It has (2) 10k, (1) actinic, and (1) pink bulb. I can swap them out to all 10k, (2) actinic and (2) 10k, (2) pink, whatever you like. $75

I also have one just like it that needs ballasts. They are $25 on eBay. Also comes with 4 bulbs $30. (Bulbs alone are $30 each new)

(2) 36" t8 dual lights that came with the oceanic. $25 each

Wyn001100

Members
For each light, add the manufacturer, model, #watts

in the box: do u have the sales receipt 2 give?

Where r u? City, State, Zipcode? Where in Baltimore area?

I live in Arlington, VA - 1 mile west of DC, if u ever come 2 my area, please contact me and bring the lights

olzkool

Members
For each light, add the manufacturer, model, #watts

The 72" are oddessea they have (4) 60" t5ho 80w bulbs

The leds are aquavision. I don't know the wattage.

The 36" t8's are all glass. They came with an oceanic aquarium. I dont know the wattage but I'm pretty sure all standard 36" t8's are the same.

in the box: do u have the sales receipt 2 give?
No I don't have the receipt.

Where r u? City, State, Zipcode? Where in Baltimore area?

Essex 21221

I live in Arlington, VA - 1 mile west of DC, if u ever come 2 my area, please contact me and bring the lights

I won't be down that way sorry.

Wyn001100

Members
Saturday 6/3/17, I may be available 2 come up to get them
Preferred time: +-10 am
What times r u available on Saturday?

Send 2 my email: robertafleming@comcast.net

I am interested in your 5 lights, except the 1 that needs a ballast:
What would be group price for them?

What is your contact information:

Name

Address with zip code

Phone#

Email

Good times to get

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Chris, If still available, I'd take one of the 36" dual t-8's. I'll be at the JUne meeting, or can meet up with you.

olzkool

Members
The t8's are still available. You can have both for $40 if you want. I won't be able to make the meeting though.

olzkool

Members
Wyn I got your message late. I am working all day today, but will be around tomorrow early afternoon.

I sent my email and phone to your email. I'm pretty sure.

Rich is taking the led's per pm, pending PayPal payment

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Chris, will take one of the 36"'s. When and were can we meet?

Also, I'm going to the 6/10 meeting, so if you need me to take something for you, I can do that.

olzkool

Members
I'll be home tomorrow from around 11am to 3pm. Then during the week usually after 7. Most Saturdays (not this one) after 4:30

olzkool

Members
Xny, I just brought it upstairs and plugged it in and now one side isn't working. It worked before. I don't know what's wrong with it now. You can have it for free or you still want it

olzkool

Members
I still have this light

(1) t5 ho quad 72" light with 4 60" bulbs.
works great. Super bright. It has (2) 10k, (1) actinic, and (1) pink bulb. I can swap them out to all 10k, (2) actinic and (2) 10k, (2) pink, whatever you like. $75