• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Good Stuff for Sale.

kevin911

Members
175 Bowfront Aquarium Tank, Matching stand, lids and Matching Canopy $999
12" FAT Clown Loaches 4'' thick- $699 (2 available) Avatar for size reference
72" x 9" x 20" acrylic tank with overflow box :$150
43"X12"X20" Pro Aquatic 400 Wet Dry/ Sump :$225
16-18'' Fire Eel $150
9-10 Fahaka Puffer : $125
2 AC110:$50 each- comes with Sponge

Can meet up at JFK High school in Silver Spring (CCA monthly meeting place).

Looking for Large Stingrays and Exotic plecos

olzkool

Members
I've always had a facination with eels. Going back to when I kept snakes, before fish. Just don't see how they would fit into my African collection. My fish could be snacks, hard water, wrong diet, etc. I'm gonna have to make a tank one day. Those guys are absolutely gorgeous. Glws. Someone is gonna get an awesome specimen.

kevin911

Members
I've always had a facination with eels. Going back to when I kept snakes, before fish. Just don't see how they would fit into my African collection. My fish could be snacks, hard water, wrong diet, etc. I'm gonna have to make a tank one day. Those guys are absolutely gorgeous. Glws. Someone is gonna get an awesome specimen.

Just for kicks, I'll give you a 7 day tryout. Don't work out; bring it back lol.

YSS

Members
I had one over 8" that died a few months ago. I have another one that's almost 8". They were probably may be 2" when I got them.