• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Malawi Sand Diver-Breeding Quad 1M 3F

Reed

Very Fishe
For Delivery to Saturdays Meeting or Pick up from the Very Fishe Room
Malawi Sand Diver - Fossorochromis rostratus Breeding Quad 1M 3F, Beautiful show Male 8"+, females ~7"+, Breed in the Very Fishe Room. $155. You must bring 4x 5 gallon buckets to swap or add $20. PM if interested ... Reed

fossochromis Rostratus Profile .JPG

Fossachromis Male and Female.jpg

kevinsata

serious buyer! i am new to this place and i am interested in purchasing them. so how does it work? i need it shipped tho.

Thai

Members
Are they still available? I am interested. Thank you very much!
Why? So you can sell fry as F1 from wild parents? You blocked me after selling me 17 overpriced burundi frontosa as F1 Zaire, you're a hack and a scammer and wish the worst to you.

You should stick to Craigslist

Thai

Members
Didn't mean to derail your thread Reed, this guy Jay (Xiangling Xu) has blocked every number I call him from and won't answer emails when I confronted him for scamming me. People like him give hobbyist and breeders a bad name

rawdeakka

Members
Why? So you can sell fry as F1 from wild parents? You blocked me after selling me 17 overpriced burundi frontosa as F1 Zaire, you're a hack and a scammer and wish the worst to you.

You should stick to Craigslist

Lolololololol