• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The Big Fish Deal 5 Sponsors

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

We are happy to announce that we've started to secure some really great sponsors for the BFD 5! Please make sure to support the folks who support the club and the event.

So far, we've confirmed that Joshua from Batfish Aquatics, Jeff Rapps from Tangled Up In Cichlids, and Bill & Yvonne from Your Fish Stuff will be attending as event long vendors/sponsors. All three have been our anchor vendors since the beginning, and I am really glad that they continue to support the club.

We also have sponsorships from AMAZONAS Magazine, Victor at V1TO (who has done an amazing job with the new BFD website), Central Aquatics (donating tanks for the kid's contest), and Rachel at Invertebrates by MsJinkzd!

A big thank you to our sponsors! I'll continue to post up here as more sponsors come on board.

Jon

dogofwar

CCA Members
If there is an LFS, vendor or other entity that you'd to see at The Big Fish Deal, please let them know!

That their customers are asking them to come is much more compelling than us asking them :)

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Another great sponsor has come on board - The Cichlid Club of York, our sister club to the north! CCY has been a great supporter of the BFD and I'm looking forward to seeing the gang again in March!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Scott at Tannin Aquatics will be sponsoring the Grand Prizes for the Aquarium Beautiful contest again this year! Thanks for the continued support!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA Sponsor Dave's Rare Fish will be donating fish for the rare fish auction again this year! We'll also set up a group buy with Dave for delivery to the BFD. More details to come as we get closer to the event.

Thanks again to Dave Schumacher, truly one of the good guys in the hobby!

halak

Members
You forgot to mention GWAPA who is sponsoring and also will have a table with a huge pile of plants just like in the previous years.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Some more sponsors to announce:

Jeff Michels at Aquatic Clarity (we will have a group buy as well)
SuperCichlids
Central Aquatics will donate tanks for the Kid's Contest and more!
Temple Posidon (Karen Haas & Alan Rollings)
Aquarium Club of Lancaster County
Mike's Cichlids
Sera

Please make sure to support those who support the club!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Go to the sponsor section on the BFD site. They are linked there. It may take a day or two for the site to get updated with new sponsors.

Termato

Board of Directors
Yea, sorry. I just got back from my trip and am catching up to all the updates now. New sponsors should be up on the website by later tonight.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are pleased to announce that Segrest Farms will again be sponsoring the BFD! Thanks to Sandy, Shelby, and everyone else at Segrest for their support!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks - I realized I've been extremely remiss in posting up our generous sponsors. Below is a list of new sponsors since we last posted up:

Aquatic Life Farm - Thanks Frank!
Aqueon
House of Tropicals
Cobalt Aquatics
Cichlids Are Special - Thanks Jay!
King & Queen Cichlids - Thanks Scott & Liz!
Aquastudent Aquariums - Thanks Tony!
Discus R Us
Tropica
PVAS - Sponsoring the Hospitality Suite Saturday Night!
Jehmco
SI Cichlids
Cichlid Press
Aquatic Gardeners Association
The Wet Spot
Don Kinyon - Thanks Don! Look for some awesome fish in the Rare Fish Auction
North Fin
Petco

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We truly have a great group of sponsors this and every year. I'm really looking forward to the Auction Saturday night. We are getting fish from Batfish, Tangled Up In Cichlids, Cichlids are Special, SI Cichlids, Aquatic Clarity, Dave's Rare Fish, Don Kinyon, Aquatic Life Farms, Segrest, Mike's Cichlids, Discus R Us, and maybe a few others. It should be a great variety of fish. And as a bonus, a portion of the proceeds from the auction will go to support conservation charities!