• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Feeler: 7" WC Petrochromis trewavasae male

iamzrad

Members
I recently had to move my big guy from the 125gal into his own tank as he was trying to eat everything and anything he could fit in his mouth. It was temporary but reality hit me and he needs to be in a larger tank, which I don't have the means for it right now.

He was in a 3m 5f WC group I bought about 4yrs ago and he's the last remaining one. He's about 7" and a grumpy guy. I think he'll do better with fish in his size and aggression range.

I'll grab a photo of him tonight but he's the fish in my avatar image.

Any interest?

tparker

Members
I recently had to move my big guy from the 125gal into his own tank as he was trying to eat everything and anything he could fit in his mouth. It was temporary but reality hit me and he needs to be in a larger tank, which I don't have the means for it right now.

He was in a 3m 5f WC group I bought about 4yrs ago and he's the last remaining one. He's about 7" and a grumpy guy. I think he'll do better with fish in his size and aggression range.

I'll grab a photo of him tonight but he's the fish in my avatar image.

Any interest?
How much are you asking for him?

iamzrad

Members
So, I still have this guy for sale.

I'll sweeten the pot and throw in the 29gal tank that he is currently in, just the tank.

$40

iamzrad

Members
7sZvMUP.png

$40 for a WC Petro and a 29gal tank?! Steal! :)