• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks/Filters/Lights FS

Aqua410

Members
Hello folks,

I want to sell this stuff asap. Priced to sell but if you think something should be cheaper I'll consider any offer.

Two like new 55 gallon tanks. They are less than two years old on a double 55 stand which is very strong and built correctly to accommodate two tanks. No scratches and were just drained this morning. $75 for both tanks and the included stand.

Two aquaclear 110s. They aren't very old and they work perfectly. $50 for the pair of them.

One SunSun 304b canister filter. It has some new filter pads and comes with all the plumbing. Leak free and works perfectly. $25

Beamswork 24" full spectrum LED. Both work great and have the included power supply. $30 for the pair.

Beamswork 36" Quad Double Bright Led. This has the 1w LEDS and is extremely bright. I had a dimmer when I was using it. Comes with power brick. $30

If you take all of it you can have it for $150 but you must take it all. I can help you to the car with the tanks and stand of course. I'll be available all day tomorrow.

Edit* I was using self cut glass tops which aren't nice to look at but you can have them for free. One of the tanks has a nice glass top on half of it.

Becca

Members
Interested in the 24" leds. captmicha captmicha - any chance toots be willing to pick up if I PayPal you? I cannot make it to Bmore this week. Dealing with a broken washer/ trips to laundromat on top of usual weekend chores.

Aqua410

Members
Becca, I know you're good for it if you want I can give them to her and you can paypal me the money when you get the lights. :)

Aqua410

Members
Hello... interested in AC110s. Might you be willing to ship?

-Rich
Yeah I could probably do that. Try and let me know tomorrow if possible, I have a busy week but I'm free most of the day tomorrow. If not, I can try and ship them next weekend.

Fishlover

CCA Members
HI

Interested in the Beamswork 36" Quad Double Bright Led. Are you wiling to ship?
I am in NOVA and can pay by pp. I will return to VA on the 24th.

rich_one

Members
Yeah I could probably do that. Try and let me know tomorrow if possible, I have a busy week but I'm free most of the day tomorrow. If not, I can try and ship them next weekend.
I'll take them. Next weekend is actually perfect. If okay with you, I'll Paypal you Friday, and you can then ship at your earliest convenience. Work for you?

-Rich

Fishlover

CCA Members
I asked for them first! See post #9. I will buy the Beamswork 36" Quad Double Bright Led. Let me know your pp account number and I will pay for them.
If it fall through for some reason Rich_one can have it. Sound fair to you?

Becca

Members
I asked for them first! See post #9. I will buy the Beamswork 36" Quad Double Bright Led. Let me know your pp account number and I will pay for them.
No one else has actually asked for the 36" lights...

rich_one

Members
Relax, bruh... my post to him is about the AC110s, not the lights. :)

-Rich

Aqua410

Members
HI

Interested in the Beamswork 36" Quad Double Bright Led. Are you wiling to ship?
I am in NOVA and can pay by pp. I will return to VA on the 24th.

How do you want to arrange for pickup? I can't ship the light it's just too big. I do however work in D.C. so you could meet me there if that works.

captmicha

Members
Interested in the 24" leds. captmicha captmicha - any chance toots be willing to pick up if I PayPal you? I cannot make it to Bmore this week. Dealing with a broken washer/ trips to laundromat on top of usual weekend chores.
Didn't see this until now. Sure, that's no problem.

I'm in Brookeville, 20833. Outside of Olney.

I think you're in Gburg? Monday around 4 I'll be at E Gude.

Becca

Members
Didn't see this until now. Sure, that's no problem.

I'm in Brookeville, 20833. Outside of Olney.

I think you're in Gburg? Monday around 4 I'll be at E Gude.

That's right around quitting time for me and I actually take Gude part of the way home :). I'll PM you my cell number - let me know when you hit the area. I work right on Research Blvd.

captmicha

Members
That's right around quitting time for me and I actually take Gude part of the way home :). I'll PM you my cell number - let me know when you hit the area. I work right on Research Blvd.
Please send me a reminder tomorrow morning via text. I don't want to forget!