• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YO YO YAll LOOKIE LOOKIE!!!

Jefft

Members
I took all my fry and juvies from my 30 g cube and put em in a 40 g breeder to grow out.. My red Empress and yellow tail acei are out in the 55 out front .. rusties yellow labs mphanga rocks, metriaclimia elongatus cherwe, cynotilapia cobue, cynotilapia sp hara G reef are all in the 75 and the 30 g cube is now a nursery for the holding mommas.

Last night as I did my water changes and shored up my rock stack in the 75.. I caught all holding females with the exception of two yellow labs.. whose fry I just really don't need..

Check em out.. holding females in the 30 nursery tank.. 1 yellow lab, 2 cyno. cobue., 1 cyno. sp. hara G reef (WOOT), 1 cyno mphanga rocks ( WOOT WOOT ohh yeahhh) and 1 Metriaclimia Elongatus Cherwe

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jefft

Members
Grow out tank...

Are you putting wine in the tank ?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LOL no wine in the water.. maybe its all the Barry White.. This is my grow out set up....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Juvies and fry currently in the grow out... Electric Blue Ahili, Red Fin Borleyei, Yellow Tail Acei, Red Empress, Yellow Labs, Rusties, growing and ready for new homes as I type..

Jefft

Members
hmm well yes I do..

You keep red empress haps with mbuna?

These are all juvie and fry fish so no real territorial aggression at this point but yes.. I have three HAp varients that have always been with one species of Mbuna or another..

04rwon

Members
If you dont want some of the yellow labs i may be interested. At the moment im still close to you. Im hoping i can get a male, i believe i have a female. I may try this breeding thing. Instead of letting them become fishy food

Jefft

Members
I have plenty of yellow labs but none that are old enough tet to be showing male traits I can identify.. but I have 11 grown out enough to sell already and waiting.