• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WWIII @ MIR - Imports vs. Domestics

DonkeyFish

Members
I am somewhat SHOCKED nobody was there, or even talked about it! I went out yesterday to help my old team, Nikon in tow. Because I'm so nice I'll share with you folks, as I'm sure there are at least a few of you who would be interested! :)

(It must have been a global Mustang weekend... they came in force to rock the event. IIRC 5 of the 7 class winners were Mustangs! W00T!)

It was a great event, always the best of the year... last event of the season, everybody is bawls out. Some seriously sick cars out for sure!

(I kept the import pics light so I don't have to hear about it, LOL)

:) Enjoy!!

DSC_1148sm.jpg

DSC_1167sm.jpg

DSC_1170sm.jpg

DSC_1174sm.jpg

DSC_1176sm.jpg

DSC_1221sm.jpg

DSC_1183sm.jpg

DSC_1194sm.jpg

DSC_1207sm.jpg

DSC_1214sm.jpg

DSC_1228sm.jpg

DSC_1236sm.jpg

DSC_1237sm.jpg

DSC_1240sm.jpg

DSC_1242sm.jpg

DSC_1245sm.jpg

Jumbie

Members
I have to get a 67 Mustang!!!!! I LOVE THOSE CARS!!!!
I believe the 6th picture up from the bottom is 67 Mustang, correct?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Without a better look, I would say a 68.
Not many of the 67s had the lights in the grille.(there were some)
If it were Zoomed in a little more would be easy to tell. The 68 was the first year side marker lights were required. Just hard to tell. 67 and 68 were the same body style just a few minor details.

F8LBITE

Members
great pics girl! I was cruising in the mountains when I got your text. I bet there were some Supra big boys there.

DonkeyFish

Members
I have to get a 67 Mustang!!!!! I LOVE THOSE CARS!!!!
I believe the 6th picture up from the bottom is 67 Mustang, correct?

I know, right?? I was mad because I didn't see it coming around to stage and it was in the other lane. Didn't feel like being the idiot who walks across the track to get to the other side and loses her shoes in front of everybody. Yes, I've done that before. LOL! They had that surface STICKY! Had to with it getting so cold so fast...

Anywho, Here's the only other shot I got of the car...but with these you never know what's been done to the body in lieu of lightweight (or wider/shorter/whateverer) replacement parts. Sorry I don't know for sure what it was. Purty though, ain't it?

DSC_1227sm1.jpg