• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtt/wtb male yellow lab and rusty juvie

olzkool

Members
I want to trade my male yellow lab and male rusty for the same but smaller. Preferably around 2". I just finished my new 125. I got a bunch of mbuna in it but they are all small (1.5-2") I have a beautiful yellow lab and rusty from another tank I planned on putting in there but they are just too big (3.5") Both are males and came from Dave's. The yellow is bright yellow with no black flecking or bars. It has very pronounced black dorsal and fins. A great specimen. The rusty is awesome as well. They are now residing in a peacock/hap tank and I want them out. No mbuna allowed lol. I want the mbunas to be all relatively the same size in the 125. Juvies have to be males and I prefer the labs with the deep black dorsal. I'm in Essex so the closer the better.

Btw I also have a 2.5-3" female Auloncara Stuartgranti Undu Point "Blue Neon" that is free to a good home. Proven breeder, she has already held and spit fry.
Thanks
Chris

verbal

CCA Members
Short of them being able to eat the smaller fish(which it doesn't sound like it is the case) I think you will be fine with the larger males in the tank.