• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: Cyps & Soil

rich_one

Members
Offer 1 - 7 Blue Flash Cyps:

I do not actually have them yet. I have paid a deposit on them, and they will be shipped overnight to me, on June 12 or June 15. These are not the jumbo type. It turns out it may not have been the best purchase, as many are telling me they won't do so well in a 55 gallon, despite it being 4 ft. long. What I would like in exchange for these are some paracyps, preferrably neon blues.

Offer 2 - 20 lbs., Unopened Bag of Aquatic Soil:

Cannot remember the brand off the top of my head. If interested, let me know, and I can post that later. Not sure how all of this plays out with all things being equal, but ideally? It'd be nice to get about a 55 gallon kit amount of manzanita driftwood. However, given this bag is just sitting and basically is not likely to be used by me at this point, anything could interest me really, that might benefit a Tang, shellie, or discus tank setup.

PM if there is any interest at all. I can bring the soil to the meeting, or it can be picked up... whichever. Thanks.

-Rich