• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTS 1M/2F L. Occellatus Gold

WendyFish

Members
Looking to sell my gold occie trio. Have had them 1.5 years, aquired from Dave's. I don't think they're happy in their tank, with their tankmates, so time to give them to another fish owner.

I'm asking $30. It's not a fire sale so I'm looking to get in this ballpark. These are good sized, high quality fish. Male is just shy of 2", girls are 1.25" or so. They aren't fat.

I can bring them to the January meeting for you, or you can pick up in the meantime. PM me to arrange.

Below are some pics, all lovingly taken. You will be getting some of my best camera hogs.

Occellatus_PotM_201111.jpg

Occie w Fry 3 (good).jpg

Occie2.jpg

Occie Mad.jpg

ezrk

Members
What are they in and why don't you think they like it? What are their tankmates?

They are in a 20L with some Julidichromis Transcriptus and the Julis and Shellies really don't get along very well...Basically we think there is not quite enough space for either group. The Julis are pretty prolific breeders so we think they are somewhat happier so have decided to keep them.