• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB/WTT for 90 Gallon Glass Tops

rich_one

Members
Looking for glass tops for a 4 ft. 90 gallon with a center brace. PM me price or trade terms. I have several assorted things I can trade. Close to Waldorf I'll pick up. Otherwise, I will get them at the next meeting. Thanks!

-Rich

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
If its a standard 90 than it's like a 75 tall. 48x18x? Likely has a center brace, making it necessary to know the manufacturer.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
Oh, sorry guys. Andrew, yes... it is exactly as you described it, so I will need to figure out who the manufacturer is...

Franny, I have varioius random items from power filters not currently being used, air pumps, possibly some heaters, etc. Don't know all of the brands off the top of my head... some of this stuff I acquired one way or another, then ended up never using them. I really need to take a more detailed inventory I'm sure.

I will try to determine the manufacturer of the tank and get a good inventory of what I have.

-Rich