• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - rubbermaid tote

daninmd

Members
looking for a Rubbermaid tote, either the 100g or 150g version. PM me if you an extra for sale. I can pickup if close by and will be at the Sept meeting as well

daninmd

Members
If it is the 50 gallon(12" high) rubbermaid stock tank I would be interested in swapping my 100 gallon one for it.

hey! I am looking for a tote, and you are going to start trading them on my post, not cool :). way to rub it in my face that I don't have one.

I think proper forum etiquette requires you to give me that tote for free now. I think that is buried in some section of the rules, etc.

verbal

CCA Members
I think Rachel is willing to sell. If she is and it is the short one, then you pay her and get mine and I get the short one.

If hers is also a tall one, then it looks like you have 2 to choose from to buy.

hey! I am looking for a tote, and you are going to start trading them on my post, not cool :). way to rub it in my face that I don't have one.

I think proper forum etiquette requires you to give me that tote for free now. I think that is buried in some section of the rules, etc.