• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Red root floating plants

Becca

Members
If you know what they are, and you have some, let me know :).

I'd love 5 or so, just to see if I can get them going in my 29. I think the gouramis would really appreciate them and they'll add a nice compliment to the other colors in that tank.

ddavila06

Members
come to pvas and i will give you a handfull.
pay shipping via paypa and i will ship you a handfull.
pvas sounds more fun though :p

Becca

Members
come to pvas and i will give you a handfull.
pay shipping via paypa and i will ship you a handfull.
pvas sounds more fun though :p

Damian, when is the next PVAS meeting?

If it's between now and Christmas, it's unlikely I'm getting there - my weekends are completely booked :(. I suppose it could wait until the January meeting ;).

frkyltn

Members
Those plants are nice..Im also thinking about putting some in my tank..do you have to be a member to show up at a PVAS meeting and buy plants? - ddavila06 im in lorton..do you also sell plants at home or only at the meetings?

Becca

Members
tomorrow!!!

No chance in H E Double hockey sticks...

I have some painting and furniture moving tomorrow, followed by a trip to Eldersburg to pick up a lot of canister filters and wood I'm buying.

Look for some of that stuff up for sale shortly, once I figure out what I want to keep. I don't need the whole lot (my brain is screaming, wait, you can never have too many eheims), but my buddy was only willing to sell it as a lot and the pricing was still better than most of what I see out there.

ddavila06

Members
Those plants are nice..Im also thinking about putting some in my tank..do you have to be a member to show up at a PVAS meeting and buy plants? - ddavila06 im in lorton..do you also sell plants at home or only at the meetings?

come to pvas (pvas.com) and see whats going on. if u become a member of either i will give u a bunch of floaters :D

Becca is such a shame u are not coming..

Becca

Members
come to pvas (pvas.com) and see whats going on. if u become a member of either i will give u a bunch of floaters :D

Becca is such a shame u are not coming..

I know, I know, but I was a single parent most of yesterday with a million things to do around the house and I only got half a million of them done....:(