• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb otopharynx lithobate

I'm looking for a male otopharynx lithobate anyone know wjere I can find one? I'm in pa and I'm not opposed to mail order just want a healthy fish that has been sexed. Do most mail order places refuse to pick and choose fish upon request? About 3 inch prefered.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

verbal

CCA Members
Dave's Fish has the red-top males. And there is a group order at the next meeting for members.

Never seen the red top I will look into them sounds cool. Will he ship to pa

daninmd

Members
He does do fed ex shipping, but you would probably have a bigger order for it to be worth the shipping cost.

the $20 fee to become a member would be less than he would probably pay to ship and pickup at the October meeting.

Unfortunately I'm in the lehigh valley all the way up in PA I am going to become a member even though I will rarely make meetings just the advice i get is worth supporting the forum. Would there be any member discounts on fish ordered and shipped to my house? I would order several as long as I can request gender.

verbal

CCA Members
Unfortunately I'm in the lehigh valley all the way up in PA I am going to become a member even though I will rarely make meetings just the advice i get is worth supporting the forum. Would there be any member discounts on fish ordered and shipped to my house? I would order several as long as I can request gender.

There is a 10% discount for CCA members. It looks like for the Red Tops he only has males, but it is definitely worth asking. For adult fish generally the females are 1/2 the price of the males(although WC and rare stuff the pricing is closer).