• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB New worlds

zackcrack00

Members
After cancelling out the mbuna option, I would like to look into new worlds that I can pick up at the next meeting. I have a 29 gallon standard, and I only want to keep one pair. I want something that will protect their fry, and won't eat them. I want something that will breed easy. Any suggestions? I will he at the next meeting! Anyone have anything like this?

Last edited:

blkmjk

Members
Cutteri, cons, kribs, apistio although they aren't easy to breed. Just a few suggestions. I think Matt would be the best to have weigh in though. He has every medium sized cichlid I can think of.
Drew

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

zackcrack00

Members
And now I have made a better decision: Hahaha, I know I have been changing my mind, but a pair of these fish would look really nice, and would have a lot of room, and are exactly what I am looking for!!! I will post a new thread, "WTB Kribenises'"! Thanks for helping everyone!!!

T

tug

Hi zack,
If you don't change your mind again and you're willing to drive into DC, I have a pair of Kribensis-Pelvicachromis pulcher that you might like. I think they are considered old world but fit all your other requirements. They're for free to any active CCA, PVAS or GWAPA members. Anyone interested can send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator: