• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Moss

Becca

Members
Any kind - would like to pick up in Germantown, Gaithersburg, Montgomery Village, Damascus, or Rockville.

I like to give my money to club members, but I'm a bit under the weather, so I'll sooner buy it from a store than drive super far to get it.

Cool moss (e.g., not Java) is preferred, but really, I'll take what I can get.

If you've got some you're looking to get rid of, PM me.

I can offer blue pearl shrimp in trade, or actual money.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I have about a fist full of java you can have.

It's not exciting, but it's all I have. :blush:

Becca

Members
I have about a fist full of java you can have.

It's not exciting, but it's all I have. :blush:

I'll take it :).

I'll get in touch when I get home to figure out pick-up (forgot cell phone). I don't want to expose Maria to whatever rotten cold I have.

ddavila06

Members
i have a good bunch to share w ya;' it was flame moss at some point but now it looks like regular stuff.. coming to gwapa this weekend?

Becca

Members
i have a good bunch to share w ya;' it was flame moss at some point but now it looks like regular stuff.. coming to gwapa this weekend?

Sadly, I doubt it. PM me and let me know what general area the meeting is in?

I have a really bad cold and I think I actually have an ear infection. I never had a single one while I was a kid, but this is my 2nd as an adult. GRRR.

Lucas - I think you're a little out of my driving range right now, but I'm not sure whereabouts you live.

Forester

Members
We could meet at the I-95 North Welcome Center, Savage, MD 20763. It is 38 min from you. I don't know if that's too far.

Becca

Members
We could meet at the I-95 North Welcome Center, Savage, MD 20763. It is 38 min from you. I don't know if that's too far.

Ah, that is probably farther than your house, if you're in Silver Spring. I'll pick some up from Tony and see if I need more. His place can be on my way home from work and only adds about 10 minutes to my normal commute.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Ah, that is probably farther than your house, if you're in Silver Spring. I'll pick some up from Tony and see if I need more. His place can be on my way home from work and only adds about 10 minutes to my normal commute.

Becca don't forget I live in silver spring I can pick it up for you...if you still need more.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app