• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB more pleco caves!!

Gokuson4

Members
Please let mee know if you want to sell any cuz i lost my mind and forget to bid on em in the auction!! Long day probably..sigh!!

clearsky5

CCA Members
caves

Don't know if you are able to come to the PVAS meeting in a week or so, but I may put a couple home made caves in... If I can make the next Cichlid meeting ditto.....
david

Gokuson4

Members
Don't know if you are able to come to the PVAS meeting in a week or so, but I may put a couple home made caves in... If I can make the next Cichlid meeting ditto.....
david

Hey Dave, the ones that I bought are too small for the male and female albino bristlenose pleco. The width and length of the males x 2 are about 1.5"-1.75" and about 6". The female is about 1" width and 5" in legth, and the cave that I just bought has a 1.5-2" opening fits fine but the length is the issue cuz the female keeps pushing him out. Also, they have bred and the bundle of clustered eggs were roaming around my tank till i scooped them up and hatched them in a breeder!! Unfortunately on 22 made it and are free willy!! Please let me know....Thanks for the info Chris on Aquamania!!

Forester

Members
I wasnt sure how many plecos I was going to get from Sam so I wasnt sure. But im going to go ahead and order some.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Both Brantley (pleco caves) and Steve and Nancy (scs) travel the country supporting the hobby- you cannot go wrong.