• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb male keyhole

MattGT323

Members
Anybody know where or who I can get a keyhole cichlid? Preferably a male atleast 3" cus he will go in my all male medium cichlid tank.. I've been looking for a while now but just cant find 1 anywhere at all..

I've not located any keyholes lately either and I may be needing a boy if the one I have doesn't pull through whatever is ailing him.

I've never heard of an all male new world tank. What else do you have? Does it work? (keyholes are so shy, I wonder how they'd do in such a setting . . . )

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Rick's in Frederick usually has keyholes, but I haven't been by in a while. It may be worth a phone call.

MattGT323

Members
I havent been there before or heard of the place.. so thanks jon and andrew, i'll def give them a call and i'll let you know if manage to obtain one.
Holly yea i have one of each and all males gt jd blackcon firemouth salvini and recently a pike(which im hoping is a male)
In the tank I have 7 fully grown gold barbs as dither fishes which are all obese btw