• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb: Mag 7,9,12, 18 Water Pumps

Artee

Members
too big, but will try to reaarange the fish room, I am picking up 2 acrylics this weekend, a 180 and a 110(5 footer), will let you know.

I have 3 brand new Mag 24 pumps. Have a need for any that big?[/b]

D

daniel4832

I have 3 brand new Mag 24 pumps. Have a need for any that big?[/b]

Mike,
Would they be too big to power the wet/dry system of a 180?
Thanks,
Daniel

maddog10

Members
They move a lot of water, 2400 gph. It would turn your tank over about 13 times an hour which is a lot of movement. If you have fish that need strong current it would work. You could also fabricate a return spray bar around the tank to even out the flow. It would be your decision.

D

daniel4832

They move a lot of water, 2400 gph. It would turn your tank over about 13 times an hour which is a lot of movement. If you have fish that need strong current it would work. You could also fabricate a return spray bar around the tank to even out the flow. It would be your decision.[/b]

Mike,
How much, and what are the dimensions?
Thanks,
Daniel

Artee

Members
just picked up the 180 and 110(5') acrylic tank and they guy sold me a 3/4 hp water pump(used in pools) . turned out it was too big to handle the small load (so says my next door neighbor plumber).

anybody wants it? it's yours for $ 120, almost new hayward brand.

maddog10

Members
<div class='quotemain'>They move a lot of water, 2400 gph. It would turn your tank over about 13 times an hour which is a lot of movement. If you have fish that need strong current it would work. You could also fabricate a return spray bar around the tank to even out the flow. It would be your decision.[/b]

Mike,
How much, and what are the dimensions?
Thanks,
Daniel
[/b][/quote]

Supreme Mag 24
aprox. 7" x 5' x 4" with 1" NPT inlet/outlet
can be used in or out of the water
Brand New in the box - $150

(Robert - Sorry to have hijacked your thread)