• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB live plants Ludwigia

Beeman

Members
I bought a bag of Ludwigia arcuata x repens at the GWAPA table at Aquamania. I am looking for more of the same, and also some of the standard broad-leaf variety. Will be at April meeting. Thanks

Hey Barry,

I might not be making it to today's meeting. Our main sewer line backed up in our basement and the rugs are soaked in poop and who knows what other G** awful stuff. This also affects my fish room, since some of this nasty water soaked into the carpet that we had not pulled up out of this room yet. I'm busy helping my hubby clear out as much of the stuff that is on the floor of my fish room to allow for the plumber to come through.

So if you don't see me at the meeting, you'll know why. I can either deliver the fish and plants to the next meeting, or we make arrangements to meet up sometime this coming week. Let me know.

Beeman

Members
Holy sh** Batman!!!!!:eek: Any plants for me pale in comparison to that **** on the floor!!!! Good luck and may the powers above and beyond bless you with sinus-blockage for the next few!! Good day to spend outside don't ya think?:p