• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Lamprologus Ocellatus of Multifaciatus

speced

Members
Does anyone out there have any fry or young shell dwellers that they are looking to sell? The only place I have even found these for sale is reserve stock chiclids and I just can't pay 60 bucks for shipping. Thanks!

YSS

Members
I have about 20 gold occie fry growing. They are too small right now, but should be ready in about three to four weeks.

speced

Members
Ooooo, both are very exciting. I think I'm going to hold out for the ocellatus. Do you have any pics of the fry yss?

I have tons of multis right now and do need to thin the herd, especially males, because they are starting to get big. But I also have females and juvies. Let me know if you are interested.

Arlene

YSS

Members
Here is a short video of the tiny guys.

[YT]7DLmAPUzl-8[/YT]

Last edited:

illpoet

Members
nice video! haha its funny when the parent comes on screen their size makes him look HUGE! not many things do that for an occ. do you think they'll be ready by may meeting?

YSS

Members
nice video! haha its funny when the parent comes on screen their size makes him look HUGE! not many things do that for an occ. do you think they'll be ready by may meeting?

Very true. :)

Being a discus guy, May meeting is one meeting I would really want to attend, but can't.