• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Kribs

Becca

Members
Zack, I have a trio that you can have for $5 and one of your home-made Bettas, if you want them.

I think they are 2 males and a female. I'll even give you a piece of the PVC pipe Kribs like to spawn in.

PM me if you're interested.

Becca

Members
Why do you hate them? I would probably own some if u didn't have angels in my 55

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Maybe this is silly, but I see no reason that Kribs couldn't go with angels. I've kept them together without issue. Mine are in a 150 community tank with Rams, B. cupidos, and who knows how many catfish and tetras of countless varieties.

Honestly, the meanest thing in that tank is the female Ram, who is a little bigger than quarter-sized, and picks on the cupidos (and everyone else). I keep meaning to take video. The Kribs are pussycats.

Becca

Members
Hmmm interesting I'll trust you bc I know you. I've heard that they can be bullies

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

If you want to observe mine for a while in the 150 on Friday, I'll let you judge :D.

They are a little sassy from time-to-time, and I'm sure they are jerks when guarding eggs (aren't they all?), but they are pretty mild mannered.

Greengirl

Members
I have angels with Kribs. They eat up angel spawn so fast and they nip the pretty fins. Someone unloaded the kribs on me and they have nipped my poor angels' fins to shredded wisps.