• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB KENYI

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i need some kenyi and was wondering if anyone had any for sale? i would prefer more females to males for breeding and agression purposes. let me know thanks.;)

Hey man give me $20 for my 6"+ inch I will throw in a fry or two of something else too.

Here she is. Shes pretty.

DSC_0223.jpg

mab

Members
There might be some in the five full mixed bags (probably 30+ fish) of Africans that PVAS rescued from Scales; however, you'll need to come to ID/rescue them since I have no idea what-is-what.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Sorry I'm from good ole' Virginia I don't know stinking MD geography :p
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo:p
its only stinking when va peeps come over here to go to our beaches, and work in the dc metro area. :p
lol just messing w/ ya man.

Thai

Members
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo:p
its only stinking when va peeps come over here to go to our beaches, and work in the dc metro area. :p
lol just messing w/ ya man.
Its ok I cant blame ya any more than I can a 3 year old...you're from MD so you didnt know better :D

j/k

no seriously :p

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Its ok I cant blame ya any more than I can a 3 year old...you're from MD so you didnt know better :D

j/k

no seriously :p

lol I'm gonna ignore that comment just like a 3 yr old too. nope never saw it lol!man u r as crazy as I am. not bad! lol!