• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: German Blue Ram

deepwater

Members
I am new to this forum and this is my second post. I have a 36 gallon bow front tank with some guppies, a pair swordtails, and some BN plecos. I am looking for a pair of German Blue Ram to stock in this tank. I can buy or trade with some BN plecos. Many thanks!

Angiepoop

Members
I would get in touch with Frank Cowherd. He has the best stock. I got 3 of his blue Rams secondhand and they are beautiful!

Forester

Members
My grandparents had booked everything but then my parents wouldnt let me do it cause they said that my grandparents wouldnt enjoy it, which is probably true. but now i have reasons to get them to let me go to a different convention

verbal

CCA Members
My grandparents had booked everything but then my parents wouldnt let me do it cause they said that my grandparents wouldnt enjoy it, which is probably true. but now i have reasons to get them to let me go to a different convention

I hear that the New York City Area is nice in September. Or if that doesn't work Herndon, VA is nice in October.

Forester

Members
haha yep. i might be able to go to the one in NY cause me and my bro have never been there so thats another excuse to go. ill definitely got to the one in VA