• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Cory Cats, Celestial Pearl Danios

Becca

Members
Cory cats - Not too concerned with what type - something on the hardy end. Could pick up at the next CCA meeting. I'd like a school - 6-10, depending on cost.

Celestial Pearl Danios - Looking for a school of 4 or 5, could also PU at next CCA meeting.

ddavila06

Members
if you head over the norther virginia side i have aspidoras cf albater and corydoras paleatus juvies ~two months old now.
i doubt i will make next month meeting.

Becca

Members
Hahaha! Well, apparently my Father In Law is dropping by with a school of Corys soon...

My husband sure is spoiled!!! Unfortunately, he didn't get any Celestial Pearl Danios for me :-(.

Becca

Members
i have them for sale and will be at the may meeting or can ship

I will be at the May meeting, too. Also, I had a question about the plant you had in with the micro crabs at Aquamania - what is it and can I buy some? It's really cool! It wasn't Java Moss - it was flatter and sort of transluscent.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
That was subwassertang, a liverwort. I can sell you more :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
That was subwassertang, a liverwort. I can sell you more :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Sweet!!! I would love 2-3 golf-ball sized bunches (or 1 tennis ball), if you've got it.

Even better - I found a word funnier than "shampoo."

mchambers

Former CCA member
Wow

Hahaha! Well, apparently my Father In Law is dropping by with a school of Corys soon...

My husband sure is spoiled!!! Unfortunately, he didn't get any Celestial Pearl Danios for me :-(.
What a great marriage and great in-laws! :)

Becca

Members
What a great marriage and great in-laws! :)

Yeah, old IJ has been known to show up with fish in the past. Quite a character - one time two brown bags, one full of bagels, the other with the "best looking Betta" he could find.

His latest search is for "Red, White, and Blue" fish (patriotic). I told him he could go with American Flag Fish, but he didn't see the resemblance. I think he got Cardinal Tetras for his tank instead.