• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - Copadichromis Virginalis Firecrest

guarddog5

CCA Members
I have at least a pair, the third one I have not vented. They are about 3 inches, and I've have them for about 1 1/2 years. I start out with 12, not an easy fish to keep.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

todda

Members
guarddog5 - If you don't mind, where did you get them? I just found out the guy that orders(imports) me fish has group of 4m 6f & I'm on his fry list. Whats so hard about them? I have a WC group of Copadichromis trewavasae "Lupingu" but they haven't spawned yet.

guarddog5

CCA Members
:wub:
guarddog5 - If you don't mind, where did you get them? I just found out the guy that orders(imports) me fish has group of 4m 6f & I'm on his fry list. Whats so hard about them? I have a WC group of Copadichromis trewavasae "Lupingu" but they haven't spawned yet.

They seem to be particular about water quality like some Tangs, feeding habits, not very aggressive when it comes to eating, they were mixed in with smaller featherfins. They are a shy fish, not very aggressive. I bought them from Tom's Tanganyikans.