• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Copadichromis trewavasae (Mloto Likoma)

iamzrad

Members
Looking for a decent sized male, at least 3+
The only place I see selling them is That Fish Place, but yeah, just gonna leave it at that. :p

Does anyone have any leads or know someone that is breeding them?
Thanks,
Phil

F8LBITE

Members
feast your eyes!!!

fishSEPT10041.jpg

check with Julie I got this guy from one of her wishlists.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yea, I wouldn't mind joining u on an order of Malawi's from Live fish direct and splitting the shipping. ;) PM me.

mrkillie

Members
Looking for a decent sized male, at least 3+
The only place I see selling them is That Fish Place, but yeah, just gonna leave it at that. :p

Does anyone have any leads or know someone that is breeding them?
Thanks,
Phil

Should have been at the ACLC auction Tuesday night-a big bag of them there. Not sure if it was that location though. I think Patrick brought them in-check with him.

Joel

Cartel

Members
Ohh I want if you and richard split shipping and there room for another lemme know. Just checked theres like 5 fish they have on my do want list lol

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I got a juvie from that fish place a few months ago and he is starting to look awesome. It might be worth the trip because they usually have a good selection of hard to find stuff. If you put an order in with live fish direct, I'd probably be interested to join also.

guarddog5

CCA Members
I would probably would like in if you all decide to order, I see a couple of fish on the website that I would llike to have. Jim