• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Cherry Barbs

sundragon

Members
I'd ideally like to purchase a small shoal but I don't want to purchase these from Petco/Petsmart for obvious reasons...

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Not all PetSmart/Petco's are equal. The PetSmart near my house has healthy fish. I picked up my group of clown loaches over 2 years ago and they are still going strong.

ezrk

Members
Not all PetSmart/Petco's are equal. The PetSmart near my house has healthy fish. I picked up my group of clown loaches over 2 years ago and they are still going strong.

^this. We have 3-4 broadly in driving distance from us. The quality of fish in them is remarkably variable. In the same day (looking for $/gallon tanks) I have visited one that had a tank filled with dead and near dead fish from ich - oddly at the store with the most tanks for sale and a store with actually really really nice looking demasoni - but no tanks for sale...