• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Broken AC 30

Becca

Members
I picked up an AC 30 from Chris T. 2-3 months ago and, somewhere in the shuffle, left the lid at his place. He kindly mailed it 3-4 weeks ago and it seems the local postal service has lost it (I wish I could say this was a surprise).

Does anyone have a broken AC they'd be willing to part with for $5 or less so I can have a lid for this working one?

AquaStudent

Members
Still haven't found a home for those red bellies? If I had a large setup I'd love to get them from you :/

Come on someone! Help her out! :p

Becca

Members
Yeah, c'mon guys!!! I want fish that don't eat tank-mates that are too big to swallow whole! :p

Hannibal

Members
I will check when I get home. I think I have a few AC filters and parts laying around. Just not sure if I have any AC 30's.

Becca I started going thru my stuff last night looking for you. You know you really dont know how much stuff you have to you start pulling it all out and going thru it. I will be going thru the rest when I get home today. I know have something I just got to locate.

Becca

Members
Becca I started going thru my stuff last night looking for you. You know you really dont know how much stuff you have to you start pulling it all out and going thru it. I will be going thru the rest when I get home today. I know have something I just got to locate.

Thanks! Let me know when you find room for those RBPs, too :p!

Will you be at the pub on Saturday?

Spine

Members
I'm getting ready to sell almost all of my fish stuff so I'll look for a top while I'm organizing my pile. AC-30 is the newer model(for 20-30 gal),right. I don't think I'll have one that's 100%,it might have a chipped corner or a small crack.I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Becca

Members
I'm getting ready to sell almost all of my fish stuff so I'll look for a top while I'm organizing my pile. AC-30 is the newer model(for 20-30 gal),right. I don't think I'll have one that's 100%,it might have a chipped corner or a small crack.I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Honestly, I only need the lid. So if you have one that's otherwise busted and just have a lid, let me know.

Forester

Members
I'll sell you one of my lids. I'll be at the BBQ

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App