• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Breeding Pairs

fish

Banned
I want to buy breeding pairs of almost ANY fish. Nothing really large like dovii or anything but things like rams kribs etc. anything. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've got lots of Pelvicachromis taeniatus Lobe juveniles that are close to breeding age. $15 for a pair.

I'm planning to have some in Saturday's auction.

Greengirl

Members
I have a breeding pair of red bolivian rams. They are in my community tank so I don't think their spawn will ever make it until they have their own home. $12 for the pair if you want. Very pretty colors on both of them.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have a breeding pair of red bolivian rams. They are in my community tank so I don't think their spawn will ever make it until they have their own home. $12 for the pair if you want. Very pretty colors on both of them.

If he doesnt take these I will once my fishroom is setup.

Greengirl

Members
I also have confirmed male and female angels among my first batch of fry from forever ago. If you put them in their own tank I am sure they will spawn, but they will be on the pricy side of the fish you have been quoted.

D-money

Members
Tell you what, join the club and I will give you a young pair M/F of Cutteri for free. Otherwise $5.

fish

Banned
Tell you what, join the club and I will give you a young pair M/F of Cutteri for free. Otherwise $5.

I think ill take the offer! I cant make it to this meet because i am visiting family in NJ but i will be joining soon. My dad will join to (he has his own tank). Also, Any pics of the pair?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app