• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB -- Big piece of wood + plants

So I have a new 29 tank that I need to 'scape. I don't have any tanks with a big piece of manzanita, so thought I'd try that direction. Anyone have a large piece that would fit in a 30" long tank? (does not necessarily have to be manzanita).

Also looking for a java fern mat and some large anubias

Ading522

Members
So I have a new 29 tank that I need to 'scape. I don't have any tanks with a big piece of manzanita, so thought I'd try that direction. Anyone have a large piece that would fit in a 30" long tank? (does not necessarily have to be manzanita).

Also looking for a java fern mat and some large anubias

ddavila06 seems to have some manzanita going for sale.. and he had some nice pieces.. :) you might want to pm him..i saw his post on PVAS and here on CCA as well..

I was thinking Rachel as well. I looked at the photos of Ddavila and it wasn't quite what I was looking for. How far away is she and anyone else up for a trip? I think Chris C. might be interested . ..

jonclark96

Past CCA President
She is just north of York, PA. Probably close to 1:45 from your place. It would be worth the trip. Plus, you could stop by That Fish Place on the way home.