• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Air Manifolds and Valves

dogofwar

CCA Members
Does anyone have any spare air manifolds for a bunch of air outlets?

I'm trying to simplify the air situation in the fishroom without building my own from scratch...

Thanks
Matt

msjinkzd

invert junkie
how many outlet manifolds are you looking for? I have a few but they are not huge. When i went to my linear pump I broke down my littler airpumps and have a bunch of gang valves and a few manifolds. I will try to take inventory and let you know.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Matt,

If you can't find anything, I'm probably going to order more air valves from Ken's in the next week or two. I'm expanding plumbing on my air system to include the 40s (currently on a couple of small pumps) and make air for another rack of 2.5s and 5s.

I can order extra valves and we can have a plumbing night if you can get out for a bit.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm envisioning either a PVC pipe with a bunch of valves tapped onto it (somebody's diy) or a single metal valve with a bunch of valves.

I have one of the latter...and use it to spread air to a bunch of 4 way valves

Lonnie please pm me the details of your valves. Might be interested

thanks
Matt

rsretep

Members
hey matt

i have a metel gang valve i think it is a six way...you are welcome to it my fishroom is on a pvc loop....

pete (rsretep)

rsretep

Members
okay matt metal is yours and come to think of it i believe my air pump came with a plastic one if you are interested i can bring that to the march meeting also