• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB adult EBJD

Lively

Members
I have nice ones, but not available. I highly suggest that you go to Jeff Rapps to get yours. Pricey at that size, but very nice fish. tangledupincichlids.com.

Lively

Members
Way to rub it in lively:p

ROFL! If I really wanted to rub it in, I'd have said - I have six of the most gorgeous EB's on the East Coast that are probably siblings of the one MoJo used to own and his was beyond compare.

To soften the blow... two or three of them will be up for sale in a few months at around 4-5" :D

drgnfly829

Members
I just bought some ebjd's from Jeff Rapps

Thanks for the suggestions and info and braggs !!!
very nice little fish will be a bit before they are ready to breed though

Lively

Members
Thanks for the suggestions and info and braggs !!!
very nice little fish will be a bit before they are ready to breed though

Actually, mine have already started showing signs of pairing up. Definately sooner than I expected - but I'm a good year or so away from seeing any EB babies.

TheWire

Members
Actually, mine have already started showing signs of pairing up. Definately sooner than I expected - but I'm a good year or so away from seeing any EB babies.

hi there...if they breed...would you willing to selling me a couple blue gene jd? :)

Lively

Members
I'll consider selling blue genes to CCA Members... in some ways, they are worth far more than the EB's themselves - but I wouldn't ask for an arm and a leg... an arm will do... lol

Lively

Members
Might be sooner than I thought - just took a good look at the fish and I definately have a regular female getting ready to spawn. I need to make sure it's with a Blue! Guess I'm heading to the store to get a new tank!

drgnfly829

Members
just keep rubbing salt in the wound!!

geez
I broke down and went on aquabid as well.
got a few nice ebjd's and bgjd at 1" not too bad a price
since they came together, I figure they are in fact bgjd
Dang though
I only have one adult male ebjd, and 2 female supposed bgjd (adult)
and 3 white female jd (ok and adult male white jd.)
Since He has spawned with the famale (only 10 wigglers out of 300 eggs some problem there) don't want to risk switching him around
I had a male get the c**p beat out of him by a spawning female
go figure:wacko:

Lively

Members
Who'd you get them from drgn? Was it a guy in CA? If they are from who I think they are legit - I can't remember his aquabid username. He was selling them for $20 at 1" not too long ago with the golds at $4 each . I think they look white, myself.

I have to amend my head count - I lost one of the blues. I just picked up a 20g long to make sure that female has a blue around when it comes time to lay those eggs. I figure the first couple of spawns will be poor. If I'm right, I should have a good spawn in 3-4 months.

drgnfly829

Members
it was a while ago lively I think it might have been ca

right now there is a lady on aquabid name is julie in oregon selling some nice ones selling ebjd and bgjd of same size so i figure she is legit
of the bigger fish, I have about 7 free swimming fry, figure even if there are no eb in there i will have some bg to grow up

Lively

Members
It wasn't my favorite of the group - though I suspect it was a female. First spawn for them? If so, you were lucky to even get 7 free swimming!