• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 33 long tank

verbal

CCA Members
anyone have some? can pick up if you are close to Silver Spring, or at meeting next week..

A very popular size on the used market. Your best bet might be seeing if a local fish store can order it for you. Also Stith Aquatics may be able to order for you, but I am not sure it would arrive in time for the meeting.

Ading522

Members
A very popular size on the used market. Your best bet might be seeing if a local fish store can order it for you. Also Stith Aquatics may be able to order for you, but I am not sure it would arrive in time for the meeting.

thanks jesse.. but i am looking to find a used one.. found one on CL but was priced way too much and wouldnt come down in price.. there was another in bel air area, but that is too far.. that one there was reasonable in price.. as long as glass is clear and not scratched im good..

chriscoli

Administrator
I think what Jesse is trying to say is that they are hard to come by used. If you're willing to wait, you might find one, but if you need it anytime soon....you might want to consider pricing out a new one just in case.

Good luck, though, you might find one!