• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: 30G Tank

YSS

Members
Anyone has a 30G tank for sale? Looking for one in a good condition. Lid and light strip would be good too.

creepyoldguy

Members
I have a 40 breeder, lid and light strip. I have some aqua tech filter and a small heater I'll sell you for $45. Only thing is you're so far away!

YSS

Members
I have a 40 breeder, lid and light strip. I have some aqua tech filter and a small heater I'll sell you for $45. Only thing is you're so far away!

Yes, I am so far away, but also the stand is only 36" long, so I can't use the 40G breeder. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

YSS

Members
I have an empty 38, same footprint as a 30L but a little taller. Glass top but no light for the tank.

So, 36" long and 12" wide? Is it clean? If so, how much would you want for it and would you be at the September meeting?

F8LBITE

Members
I have my 50G breeder set up I need to get rid of since we changed offices at work. 50B, furniture grade stand, PC 36" light, Emperor 280, Fluval heater only 3 months old. $150 OBO

a6c10e14.jpg

toddnbecka

Members
Ya, 36x12" footprint, light oak trim, center brace is intact. It was used when I got it, then used it myself for a couple years before I upgraded to a 40 breeder. Looks fine in general, though the glass top is a bit questionable. I originally tried to make the top out of 1/8" glass, but it was too thin for the hinge, so I stacked the pieces together for the back and bought 3/16" for the front. I used super glue to hold the back pieces together, and over time algae managed to grow between them. Not exactly a showpiece, but it served the purpose for breeding L-10a whiptails and growing out BN pleco's. One thing I noticed, the sides never did bow enough to put pressure on the center brace. Must have been made with thicker glass than the 40 I have with the same footprint.

P1030656.jpg

I am planning to attend the September meeting as long as I don't have to work that day. I'd say $40 for the tank and top, or $35 for the tank alone if you want to pick up a new glass top and Ill keep the old one for a spare.

YSS

Members
I am planning to attend the September meeting as long as I don't have to work that day. I'd say $40 for the tank and top, or $35 for the tank alone if you want to pick up a new glass top and Ill keep the old one for a spare.

Thanks, but I am going to pass. Sorry.