• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: 12" CF light fixture Satellite or Aqualife

Shinchan

Members
I'm gathering components for my 5.5 gal Multi tank and the last piece I need is lighting. Much to my chagrin, it seems that all of the nice looking 12" light fixtures have been discontinued. Looking to buy either a Current USA Satellite or the Coralife Aqualight in nice used condition either with or without lights. Prefer to pick up at Feb meeting.

DonkeyFish

Members
Did you try calling Catalina Aquarium? They always work with us (GWAPA) for our annual nano contest and group buys, and have good prices on great lights. Look them up at catalinaaquarium.com... a real quick check looks like they have a few different 12" fixtures.

Best bet, seriously, is to call. They'll walk you through what you want and basically make it for you, and not in a $$$$ special order sort of way, just that's how they roll.

Hope this helps!

toddnbecka

Members
I have a coralife fixture that uses 2 9w bulbs, should be a good size for a small tank. I also have a new spare bulb for it. I had to replace one, so I ordered 2 to save on shipping (and inconvenience) when the other one went.
P1020568.jpg