• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

wtb 10 yellow lab juvies

I, too, have some yellow African Cichlid babies and can easily part with 10-15 and would be willing to meet in the downtown Silver Spring area or anywhere north of that off Georgia Avenue (Route 97).

How much for ten? Can you meet tomorrow? Got pics of them? Thanks.

Stan
301 908 7495

Will charge $2.75 per fish for up to ten.

Pictures to be posted later today (Sat) or tomorrow. I/We were not planning on selling them for another week or two; so, I am not as organized as I would like to be - meaning I would like to shoot with more than my camera phone. Still, I live in the Olney area and frequent downtown Silver Spring a few times/week.

what kind of light do you have in your tank?

I will also take a picture of the light when I take pictures of the babies. Please don't expect any "fancy" light. The babies are in a 20 gallon tank (separate from larger fish). The tank (w/light) was purchased at a swap meet. Not that I will be buying new lights for a $10 tank/light setup, but is there a particular light (or lighting setup) you are more comfortable with for babies?