• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WOW... now THAT'S a deal!

Leffler817

CCA Members
Yeah, but we all know that Jersey should be annexed by New York anyway. Even the Jersey-ans want an annexation. Its such a small rinky-dink state no one would miss it...

mrkillie

Members
Yeah, but we all know that Jersey should be annexed by New York anyway. Even the Jersey-ans want an annexation. Its such a small rinky-dink state no one would miss it...

Trust me, NYers don't want any Jersey influence in their state. New Jersey, the Police State.

fischfan13

Banned
Trust me, NYers don't want any Jersey influence in their state. New Jersey, the Police State.

Wow, someone has a little issue.
Lets see, you don't like my website, my auctions rules, my timing of a road trip and now this ignorant remark.
Here, one word for you...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

kaj41354

Members
Bill,

I will give credit where credit is due. On my trip to Connecticut in the "Snow"icane, the best conditioned and cleaned roads were while I was in New Jersey. I do believe that NY is using the potholes to reduce population. You could disappear for months in one of the ones on the Cross Bronx!

Take care big guy!
Wow, someone has a little issue.
Lets see, you don't like my website, my auctions rules, my timing of a road trip and now this ignorant remark.
Here, one word for you...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

rich_one

Members
90 gallon drilled w/ overflow... imo. I'd buy it, anyway... if I needed it. I guess its an "eye of the beholder" kinda thing... so maybe not that great a deal to someone else, I suppose!

-Rich

maddog10

Members
Obviously, you guys have completely hijacked Rich's thread, for what reason I have no idea.

$100 for a 90 gallon tank is about average if you ask me. If the stand was included, it would be a nice deal.