• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WOW ALREADY???

zackcrack00

Members
I brought home a pair of Kribensis from two different people today, so they have never seen each other. I put them in the tank, and 10 miniutes later, they are doing the courtship dance, she is displaying for him by putting her pelvic fins against her stomach, making it look bigger, and he is doing a little "Dance" so to speak. They are dissapearing inside two different caves, one made of driftwood and slate, and one is a plastic urn. I can't believe they are already doing this!!!

Ading522

Members
I brought home a pair of Kribensis from two different people today, so they have never seen each other. I put them in the tank, and 10 miniutes later, they are doing the courtship dance, she is displaying for him by putting her pelvic fins against her stomach, making it look bigger, and he is doing a little "Dance" so to speak. They are dissapearing inside two different caves, one made of driftwood and slate, and one is a plastic urn. I can't believe they are already doing this!!![/QUOTE

Congrats Zack!

Nice to meet you at the meeting today.. good to hear you're about to expect some fry! hook me up if you can! hehehe.. see ya next time!

zackcrack00

Members
So am I, Christine! I will definitely hook you up, Aldrich! I will see you in May with hope fully some fry. Hope we can work something out!!!

zackcrack00

Members
Haha

I brought home a pair of Kribensis from two different people today, so they have never seen each other. I put them in the tank, and 10 miniutes later, they are doing the courtship dance, she is displaying for him by putting her pelvic fins against her stomach, making it look bigger, and he is doing a little "Dance" so to speak. They are dissapearing inside two different caves, one made of driftwood and slate, and one is a plastic urn. I can't believe they are already doing this!!![/QUOTE

Congrats Zack!

Nice to meet you at the meeting today.. good to hear you're about to expect some fry! hook me up if you can! hehehe.. see ya next time!

Don't you have enough fish, Aldrich? Haha! I will put you on the list for them if I need to get rid of some!