• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

would like to make a wet/dry filter sump for my 185

romenwolf

Members
:confused: would like to make a wet/dry filter for my 185 insted of haveing 5 filters on it 3 ac500 hob and 2 ehime pro 2s and 2 powerheads and aragonits and coral sand with shells and lace rock i havent realy found much thet tells and shows me how to make one and how big it should be i was thinking of using a 40 breeder for it. the tank is up and cycling on day 4 so any in fo would be veary helpfule thanks sorry about the spelling

Peacockbass

Yes charlies sump is a good setup. I just got mine up and running yesterday. I will post some pics of it on my 265 gallon thread. You can customize it to fit your needs. A 40 breeder should be fine for your tank. I used a 75 gallon for mine.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have an acrylic sump that came with my 180 when I picked it up. I didn't want to use it so it is sitting in my garage. The only thing it is missing is the siphon tube and a return pump. I'd gladly trade it for any one of the filters you listed above. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.