• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Worlds worst hurdler

To be fair those hurdles were chest high on this short guy. Granted he's terrible but I don't know anyone that could hurdle chest high walls.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
To be fair those hurdles were chest high on this short guy. Granted he's terrible but I don't know anyone that could hurdle chest high walls.
the other contestants didnt seem to be bothered. this guy didnt even try after the 3rd hurdle. what a loser :D

The other contestants are a good 6" taller. That would put the hurdles at their stomach height which is much more easily makeable.

But he still sucks.

Andy

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
The other contestants are a good 6" taller. That would put the hurdles at their stomach height which is much more easily makeable.

But he still sucks.

Andy
YOU WOULD THINK HE WOULD HAVE REALIZED THIS DURING PRACTICE....IF HE PRACTICED :D HE MAY DO BETTER IN CROSS COUNTRY LMAOOOO!

I ran low hurdles in high school. Wasn't very good. I couldn't do High hurdles without falling on my face! Now I try to avoid running at all. If I had a treadmill I would probably buy a Segway to use on it.

Andy

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I ran low hurdles in high school. Wasn't very good. I couldn't do High hurdles without falling on my face! Now I try to avoid running at all. If I had a treadmill I would probably buy a Segway to use on it.

Andy
MAN I JUST FELL OUTTA MY CHAIR LAUGHING AT THAT! :D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I like in the end when he gets hung up on one and falls into the lane to the right.

Seems like a big event; I would think the other athletes would get a bit irritated... especially the guy whose lane he finishes the race in, lol.

Thanks for the laugh, Bill. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
A hurdler modeled after the "Dear Leader".... I'm suprised he took off the track suit. Although the platform shoes make it even harder to hurdle than being 4'11". ;)

The dude in the lane next to him was from South Korea. It was all an elaborate plan to ensure that China won (and S. Korea lost).

I read about it on WikiLeaks :lol:

Matt

Cartel

Members
A hurdler modeled after the "Dear Leader".... I'm suprised he took off the track suit. Although the platform shoes make it even harder to hurdle than being 4'11". ;)

The dude in the lane next to him was from South Korea. It was all an elaborate plan to ensure that China won (and S. Korea lost).

I read about it on WikiLeaks :lol:

Matt

:lol: good stuff