• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Willing to Bring to the May Meeting

AquaStudent

Members
I have some fish in my cichlid tank that I have available for sale/trade. I'll be moving the tank and would like to either start mostly over or switch to some smaller Mbuna species.

Some (probably at least half) of these guys are hybrids. They look great but keep that in mind. I have been working on identifying them for you with the help of members from here and other forums. I have provided you with our best guesses

#1 - Cross between Base: Nimbochromis Livingstonii, Nimbochromis Fuscotaeniatus, or Tyrannochromis Nigriventor and (Mix) A. christi

Unknown Zebra Hybrid (male)
a

b

Unknown Zebra Hybrid (probably male)

#4 - Melanochromis auratus (Male)

#5 - Nimbochromis venustus

Also available I have a Johanni and a female Kenyaii. I will try to get pictures of them up later.

AquaStudent

Members
Photos of Kenyi and Johanni

Kenyi - female
KenyiFemale1.jpg

Johanni - They have lost a lot of their colors since being switched to the larger tank (with larger fish). They aren't the king of the tank like they were before so they aren't showing their true colors. Normally, he or she has a dark black band and deep blue colors.
Johannisubordinate3.jpg