• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whoa... I have left the darkside!

rich_one

Members
I can't believe it... I have left the Africans altogether! By next weekend, every cichlid I have will be of the New World variety... discus... festae... ventihillos... bolivian rams...

Totally didn't see that coming! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Can bring your rams to the meeting if you're going.
Cannot make it to the meeting, because I am oncall... but I don't have the rams yet. Should be getting them sometime next week or so. Not sure why I would want to bring them to the meeting though???

Cartel

Members
Cannot make it to the meeting, because I am oncall... but I don't have the rams yet. Should be getting them sometime next week or so. Not sure why I would want to bring them to the meeting though???

Sam means he can bring you some rams lol

I just started my first new world tank a couple weeks ago. I'm still all about my africans though.

rich_one

Members
LOL... sorry Sam, my brain was clearly on stupid yesterday... one of those days at work dude... I was actually pretty stressed when I started this thread... LOL...

anyway, as I said, oncall this weekend means I get to be a prisoner in my own house! LOL...

-Rich

Spine

Members
It's the Dark Side or nothing.
Richard is going to through a fit once he sees this! lol

Lol, I don't know what took you so long but you and any others are always welcome. New World keepers are a lot like Motel 6 we'll always leave the LIGHT on for you,lol.:wub: