• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who Else Can't Wait Till Saturday?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I don't know about you....but for some reason, I can't wait till Saturday's CCA meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow.....I guess I'm the only one excited about Saturday. :rolleyes:

That's pretty sad I must say, I guess the rest of you must feel obligated to go, right?

longstocking

Members
LOL ... I can't wait, but my reason is I get to hang out with my girls ! Donna and Julie !!! Of course the talk will be great... it will be like I'm visiting her (only I'm in Marylnd ) :lol:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
LOL ... I can't wait, but my reason is I get to hang out with my girls ! Donna and Julie !!! Of course the talk will be great... it will be like I'm visiting her (only I'm in Marylnd ) :lol:[/b]

There's a pulse....LOL!!!!!!!!

Finally, a reaction. :lol:

longstocking

Members
The talk should be great. She keeps a few fish a little different than most people and does things a bit differently. So hopefully she'll share some of her secrets with you guys ! I know when I learned her ways of doing things it helped me out a lot.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Huh, There's a meeting Saturday?

:spanka: :beamup:
[/b]

Dude....where have you been? And you call yourself the President???LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Get with the program Mr. Patrichromiswingus whatever :lol: :D :p

kaj41354

Members
Huh, There's a meeting Saturday?

:spanka: :beamup:
[/b]

OK- during that destruction on Sunday were you inhaling some kind of fumes???? I am really starting to worry about our learless feader. Don't fade on us now! I will be there and see everybody on Saturday!

Sonny Disposition

The talks are always good, its great to catch up with the attendees, you never know when there will be something really great in the auction, sometimes there are even chicken wings, but my main reason for going is to see just how much Francine will pay for a bag of Frank's daphnia! (AKA Daphnia cowherdi.)

See you there everybody! (I can't wait either, Richard.)

Wow.....I guess I'm the only one excited about Saturday. :rolleyes:

That's pretty sad I must say, I guess the rest of you must feel obligated to go, right?[/b]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am going home tonight and rip drywall off of a ceiling. Maybe it will knock some sence into me.? :smashfreakB:

DeeCee

Members
I'm excited too! Gotta keep Tracey from killing Pat, anyway :smashfreakB:

Hey, and don't forget I need some Daphnia too! Dang, wonder if Mr Oh YEAH will let me borrow his hat?
(or at least his checkbook.............) heee heee!

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm excited too! Gotta keep Tracey from killing Pat, anyway :smashfreakB:

Hey, and don't forget I need some Daphnia too! Dang, wonder if Mr Oh YEAH will let me borrow his hat?
(or at least his checkbook.............) heee heee!

DC[/b]

Hey, I think I want me some Daphnia toooooooooo.

It's going to be a bidding war. :blush:

Sonny Disposition

Be careful of home repairs Pat. They're dangerous. There was this one time a big wrench slipped and caught me on the temple. It knocked me back and I saw a big white light. A religious experience it wasn't. Take it from my friend, Juan Whoknows.

I am going home tonight and rip drywall off of a ceiling. Maybe it will knock some sence into me.? :smashfreakB: [/b]

longstocking

Members
Daphnia ???? I think Francine will try and steel all the black worms from us ! Watch your coolers !!! :fighting0032: :ph34r: :FIREdevil:

marge618

CCA member
Daphnia ???? I think Francine will try and steel all the black worms from us ! Watch your coolers !!! :fighting0032: :ph34r: :FIREdevil:[/b]

That's what I like most about this club. Just when you think that you are participating in a serious fish-related discussion.. you realize that you have joined a comedy club. Hard to know who's the last comedian left standing!

Later
Marge

Artee

Members
Pat, who else...

<div class='quotemain'>Daphnia ???? I think Francine will try and steel all the black worms from us ! Watch your coolers !!! :fighting0032: :ph34r: :FIREdevil:[/b]

That's what I like most about this club. Just when you think that you are participating in a serious fish-related discussion.. you realize that you have joined a comedy club. Hard to know who's the last comedian left standing!

Later
Marge
[/b][/quote]

DeeCee

Members
OMG, that picture's adorable! Too bad about the :animal0028: though!

OK, now I have to warn the rest of you.......I was kinda hoping to bring home a little bit of CBW as well as daphnia........
Who do I have to arm-wrestle besides Francine??? :fighting0097:

DC

mscichlid

Founder
Daphnia ???? I think Francine will try and steel all the black worms from us ! Watch your coolers !!! :fighting0032: :ph34r: :FIREdevil:[/b]

You guys are really starting to worry me. You're making Frank a rich man!