• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Which talk

Which other Chuck Rambo talk would you like to hear if he comes back in 2010 or 2011

• Rift Lakes for Rookies

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Lake Tanganyika for Rookies

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Lake Malawi for Rookies

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Lake Victoria and its Cichlids

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dwarf Cichlids

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • History of the Tropical Fish Hobby

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Spine

Members
I chose dwarf cichlids first because they are in just about every group of fish. History of the hobby would be my second choice

I would go with lake victoria and its cichlids because I know nothing about those cichlids and I don't keep them. My second choice would be lake tanganyika for rookies.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Actually just about any of those subjects would be fine, IMO.
But since I am an African guy I would lean towards Rift Lakes for Rookies.
'Cause you're a rooky? And here we thought you'd been around. Hard to tell with these Jersey guys.:lol:

What about Florida in the spring rooky?

George

marge618

CCA member
I voted for Rift Lakes for Rookies. This seem to be a topic we could encourage perspective members to attend...

Dwarf ciclids would be my second choice. Same reason = a good topic to draw in some new folks

Lively

Members
I went for Dwarf - History second. It was a tough call. Dwarfs are cool and don't require monster tanks (and monster work for those of us who do our upkeep manually!)