• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHATS THE AVG AGE OF CCA MEMBERS?

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

• PREHISTORIC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANTIQUITY WAITER OR WAITRESS @ THE LAST SUPPER

• 70-75 YEARS OLD

• 69-60 YEARS OLD

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 59- 50 YEARS OLD

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 49-40 YEARS OLD

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • 39-30 YEARS OLD

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 29-20 YEARS OLD

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • "THE KNOW EVERTHINGS" 19-13 YEAR OLDS

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 12-UNDER "WIGGLERS"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think we need to do a pencil and paper poll for some members. According to the poll we have no one over the ago of 59. I think the problem may be people older than that don't know how to get on the "interweb." Judging by my estimates, we have some members that could rightfully choose the "prehistoric" answer.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I think we need to do a pencil and paper poll for some members. According to the poll we have no one over the ago of 59. I think the problem may be people older than that don't know how to get on the "interweb." Judging by my estimates, we have some members that could rightfully choose the "prehistoric" answer.
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Pappa G's latest pic after all the botox. LOL! :D

aliG.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Lets get a few more people responding on the survey. Please
I am trying to compare this forum to another.
46 people have responded. We have more than that.
:jumpy:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Matt you are correct but actually there have been 83 forum members on the forum between yesterday and today. I did not count the ones that have not been on since Tuesday.
I am not saying that 46 is not a good number of responses to the poll but rather I would love more.

This club and forum are doing great. Just looking for a few more to click the poll.