• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What you listen to...

bertolli

Members
Living in this area i'm sure everyone gets their fair share of driving or sitting traffic. Just curious to see what you guys listen to. I'm partial to classic rock and oldies so I usually have big 100.3 or 105.9 the edge on, every now and then i tune in to dc101 or 98 rock...

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I got my Sirius Satellite radio about 3 years ago and haven't listened to regular radio since. Commercial free music really is awesome.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am one of those weird people.
Depends on my mood. Most of the time its am talk for the traffic and such but that depends.
Coming to a CCA meeting its WPOC country
Going to an ACLC meeting its a PA station that plays 60 and 70 rock.
Now when traffic gets bad I pop in my favorite road rage song.
I was going to post a link to the video but the language is a bit harsh for here. Don't want to hurt anyones feelings.

The song is just Ludacris. lol Actually its by Ludachris and the title is Move *****. lol
I used to know all the words but not any more. lol
(if you see me coming down the highway, get the #$#@ out of my way) lol

rsretep

Members
my ipod got my entire cd collection on it....over four hundred cds...can listen constantly for 28 days and not repeat a song I LOVE IT

F8LBITE

Members
I hate the radio!!! Same commercials over and over again, change the station only to hear the last 15 seconds of an alright song then its commercials again. I got sirius radio, and a hook up for my iphone so I can stream Pandora,listen to ipod music or audiobooks.

Jumbie

Members
The radio stations I lesson to is 92.3, 93.9, 95.5, 96.2 or 101.1, 102.3; I usually lesson to the XM radio, or my iPod.

bertolli

Members
i gotta update my ipod im so lazy when it comes to that, listening to my current ipod is almost like listening to the radio :p